Price is very important, but price & yield of consumable supplies is also very important. When buying a printer whether inkjet or laser!!!
- Is this for home use or home business use?
- What is your monthly volume (How many pages?)
- What size of paper? Letter, legal?
- What types of paper: plain, colored, special paper
- For Black & white (monochrome)
- For Black & White as well as color
- Paper capacity (50 pages, 100 pages, 250 pages, 500 pages)
When pricing cartridges whether ink jet or laser, always check on approximate yield for ink jet and laser, if inkjet are there XL or only regular yield, on laser are there HY-High yield or regular. Always when checking yield Remember a page of print to inkjet or laser is based upon 4–5% yield on a page, typically a paragraph or small letter. Samples attached